Available in November 2016
The Diva-Lite® LED’s blend Kino Flo’s popular fixture with its tunable LED family line. The Diva-Lite LED lights feature dial-in variable color temperature control, full-range dimming and programmable 2700K to 6500K presets and DMX wireless capability.
As with the Celeb and Select LED’s, the Diva-Lite LED’s soft white light doesn’t flicker or shift color temperature when dimmed. Light levels are consistent throughout the Kelvin range.
The Diva-Lite LED’s feature a Green/Magenta control to match the spectral sensitive curves of the most popular cameras and other light sources on the set. With built-in DMX and Lumen Radio® receivers, the Diva-Lite LED’s can be controlled by DMX and/or DMX wireless. The Diva-Lite LED’s run on universal input from 100-240VAC or 24VDC with as little 0.6A, 230VAC (Diva-Lite LED 30).
With its versatility and unique features, the Diva-Lite LED is the perfect imaging tool for use in any studio production or on location.
The Diva-Lite LED fixture includes built-in DMX electronics with wireless capability, removable 90° Honeycomb Louver and center mount with baby receiver lollipop. It was designed in this manner to allow the greatest flexibility in lighting solutions for challenging situations.
• Five Kelvin presets
• Dial-in color temperature control between 2700K-6500K
• Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
• Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
• Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
• Universal input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC
• Energy efficient, draws 1.3A, 120VAC and 7A, 24VDC (Diva-Lite LED 30)
• Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
• Full range onboard and DMX dimming
• DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio)
• DMX Auto Terminate
• Green/Magenta Control
• No color shift while dimming
• Fixture includes removable 90° Honeycomb Louver
• Built-in Barndoors
• Center Mount
• Mounts to stand, light enough to be hand-held