Image 47 DMX Yoke Mount, 230VAC
The Image 47 DMX fixture’s large soft light coverage and its small, energy footprint, combined with the ease of rigging compared to tungsten lighting sources makes it the darling of motion picture and television visual effects designers. The Image 47 works as a soft source as well as on bluescreen and greenscreen stages that are no more than 15 feet in height.
The relatively cool source takes about six different coloured visual effects lighting colours, but most notably the specialized Kino Flo spiked blue and spiked green tubes for deep, rich saturation of colour when lighting blue and green coloured cyclorama stages.
• Metal alloy fixture includes gel frame, louver and cardholders
• Broad, even light – ideal for blue and green screen
• Low amperage draw, energy savings 1.1A 240VAC
• Long lamp life, low lamp replacements, low maintenance labor
• Low operating temperature
• Low air-conditioning costs
• More efficient heat management design for stable color temperature
• Uses 5500K, 3200K and 2900K, 420nm blue and 525nm green lamps
• Mix lamps for various color temperatures
• High color rendering True Match lamps work well alongside conventional quartz lights or HMI’s.
• DMX control for stable color temperature and light level control
• Color Gels do not burn out or fade due to lower heat of fixture.
• Traditional Yoke Mount with two position setting, Pole-Op
Image 47 DMX Yoke
Input Voltage: 230VAC
Output Frequency: 25kHz
Amperage: 1.1A – 240VAC
Lamp Switching: 1-4
Output Switching: HO/Std
Lamps: 4 x F75/T12
Dimensions: 137 x 43 x 16.5cm
*Pole Op Versions available