The Stella Pro 1000 has a Chip on Board (COB) Single Point Lighting Array that is comprised of 13 emitters arranged in organized in concentric circles. The COB lighting array delivers the optical characteristics of a single-point light source, simplifying form and design, reducing the light field in single and multiple light set-ups and eliminating the multiple shadow effect that can be a problem with multi-dot light sources.
The Stella 1000 lumen spLED light weighs only .6 pounds and is daylight-balanced at 5,000K making it an ideal choice for location work, interviews and small sets where studio quality light in a highly portable form factor is important. It’s wide 120 degree beam that can be narrowed with the included 25° modifier and has been specifically designed to use a wide range of lighting modifiers to provide the perfect beam angle and lighting style. The power output of the light is dimmable either continuously or in steps and because of the fan-less design of the Stella 1000’s heat sink, it is dead quiet for sound-sensitive locations.
Powered by a built-in Li-Ion battery that charges in 1 hour to 80% and in 1.75 hours to 100%; the Stella 1000 spLED gives you a run time of 90 to 715 minutes depending on the power level selected. You can also extend the run time for longer shoots by connecting it to one of Light & Motion’s external battery packs, or any external battery source with a D-Tap Connection (D-Tap cable sold separately). Additionally, you can use main power anywhere in the world thanks to the inclusion of a multi-voltage AC power supply/charger.
Proudly designed and built in the United States
- High Output “Chip on Board” LED
- Certified TLCI 90, CRI 90, CCT 5600° Kelvin
- Output up to 1,000 Lux at 1 Meter (113 Lux at 3 Meters)
- Integrated Rechargeable Li-ion battery provides 90-700 minutes of cord-free operation
- Sophisticated flicker-free firmware design
- Regulated lumen output – does not fade during use
- Dimming with continuous or stepped control
- Fan-free thermal management for silent operation
- Controlled beam angle from 120° (native) to 25° (with modifier)
- Broad range of accessories
- Colored LED indicators give accurate battery status
- Runs off wall power, DTAP, 12V, External Battery Kits
- Fast Charge of 1.75 hours, 80% Charged in 1 hour
- Certified performance (FL-1 Standard)