Shoot anywhere in the world above and below the thin blue line in seconds with this powerful light kit. Up to 8000 Lumen power in or out of the water.
This kit pairs the power of Light & Motion’s Stella Pro CL 8000 self-contained location light with the underwater flat port light head. The result is the perfect kit for content creation in and out of the water. The CL 8000 features an integrated Li-Ion battery and advanced COB LED array to deliver an incredible 8000 lumens of light (equivalent to a 200w HMI) for 50 minutes. Quickly swap the 8000 light head and bezel with the Underwater (UW) Kit head and bezel to do pool shoots or take it deep for scuba-related photography maximizing the powerful 8,000-lumen output.
- Run completely cord-free up to 965 minutes (on the lowest output setting) from the integrated rechargeable Li-ion battery that can travel checked or carry-on.
- Additional Underwater (UW) Head Kit for pool or underwater photography.
- For longer shoots, plug into any AC or DC power source (DTap cable sold separately) while shooting topside.
- Dimming with stepped or continuous control, OLED Digital Display offers precise readout of RF settings, lumen output, battery remaining run time and charge status.
- 120° native beam is easily shaped with our simple press-on optics or light shaping tools from Profoto, Elinchrom, DOP Choice, and Chimera, light includes Profoto adapter ring and the mount features an integrated umbrella holder.
- High Output COB ‘Chip on Board’ LED eliminates the multi-shadow effect typical of panel lights and keeps the light compact.
- Silent operation to 5600 lumens with automatic variable speed fan to prevent overheating at higher outputs.
- Both the standard head and underwater head deliver 90+ CRI/TLCI .
- (The CL 8000 RF)Stella Pro lights are the choice of The Weather Channel as they handle any weather (IP54 Rating) and are tested to pass 1-meter drops on concrete.
|Lumens||8000 (high), 4000 (medium), 500 (low)|
|Runtime (minutes)||50 (high), 115 (medium), 245 (low)|
|Beam Angle||120° (Flood), 120° (native), 50° (modified), 25° – 120° (range)|
|Charge Time||120 min|
|IP Rating (FL-1)||54|
|Depth Rating (FL-1)|
|Impact Resistance (FL-1)||1 meter|
|Product Weight||1156 grams|
|Product Dimensions||7.17″ x 3.46″ x 3.46″|
|Compatible Mounts||C-Stand, Camera, ¼-20 Adaptor|