ARRI 150 – Portable lightweight Fresnel spotlight
The ARRI Fresnel series is ideal for use where compact, lightweight tungsten Fresnel spotlights are required, especially in small studios where grid height is a problem. Classic ARRI construction, using corrosion-resistant, extruded, die cast aluminium, maximises body strength while maintaining the light weight of a location fixture. Despite the small size of ARRI Fresnel’s, their short focal length, wide angle lenses produce impressive light output and good light distribution over the full beam area. ARRI Fresnel’s are available in both manual and pole-operated versions.
Included in the box:
- 4-leaf rotatable barn-door.
- Diffuser frame.
- 3.5m (12′) 3 core cable.
- in-line dimmer G6.35 lamp-holder.
- Stirrup with 16mm(5/8″) socket & no lamp.
- Not suitable for 120v operation.
- No bulb /No Plug Included.
- Category – Tungsten
- Series – ARRI Junior
- Model – ARRI 150
- Mains Plug – Schuko, Bare Ends
- Lamp-head Type – Fresnel, 150 W
- Reflector – Spherical specular high purity aluminium
- Lamp Type – 150 W / 240 V; 150 W / 120 V; 100 W / 240 V
- Power Consumption – 150 W, 100 W
- Voltage Range – 230 V / 120 V.
- Lamp Base – GX6.35
- Dimming – yes, 0 to 100 % via external dimming system.
- Correlated Colour Temperature – 3,200 K
- Beam Angle – 14° to 42°
- Lens / UV-Protection Glass Diameter in mm50 mm.
- Lens Diameter in inch2.0″.
- Accessory Diameter in mm78 mm.
- Barn-door in mm – 78 mm
- Mounting Socket 16 mm / 5/8″ (0.6″)
- Housing Colour – Blue/Silver
- Protection Class / IP Rating – I / IP20
- Certifications – CE, CB, GS, cNRTLus Note
- Weight in kg net* – approx. 1 kg
- Weight in kg packed* – approx. 2 kg
- Measurements (HxWxL) incl. Pin in mm*200 x 132 x 168 mm.
- Measurements (HxWxL) excl. Pin in mm*149 x 132 x 168 mm
- Measurements (HxWxL) Packed size in mm*145 x 175 x 280 mm.
*Weight and dimensions are rounded values.