The Celeb® 250 LED boasts technical innovations that make it an ideal professional imaging tool. The fixture produces a soft, even wraparound lighting quality and produces colour faithfully, beautifully on HD or film, in the studio or on location.
The Celeb 250 has three Menu options, one white and two colour menus. Those who prefer to work with white light can use the “white menu” that gives the user access to Dimming, Kelvin and Green/Magenta control channels. Kelvin range is from 2700K tungsten to 6500K daylight.
In the colour menu, the Kelvin range travels from 2500K tungsten to 9900K daylight, and Kino Flo has set up a fourth channel called Gel. The Gel channel includes Kino Flo presets such as blue & green screen, sodium vapour, mercury vapor and over 100 well-known lighting gels. In addition, there is also a fifth channel called Hue Angle and sixth channel, Saturation. These two channels behave similar to a traditional colour wheel, where you have white light in the centre, and the Hue angle determines the colour along a 360-degree range, and Saturation determines how much colour is applied. The second colour menu provides individual red, green, blue (RGB) control. The RGB menu is a great way to work with apps with predetermined RGB presets or colour wheels.
Kino Flo’s Celeb 250 LED also comes with standard DMX and wireless DMX (Lumen Radio®), 24VDC input, and universal voltage input 100-240VAC (1.2 Amps at 120V).
- Kelvin presets.
- Dial-in colour temperature control between 2700K-6500K.
- Extended colour palette from 2500K-9900K.
- Green/Magenta Control.
- Hue angle and Saturation adjustments.
- RGB control.
- Works with Apps with predetermined RGB presets or colour wheels.
- Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings.
- Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings.
- No colour shift while dimming.
- Colour-correct with high colour rendering index (CRI 95).
- Universal input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC.
- Energy efficient, draws 1.2A, 120VAC and 6.25A, 24VDC.
- Flicker-free, dead quiet operation.
- Full range onboard and DMX dimming.
- DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio®).
- DMX Auto Terminate.
- Fixture includes removable 90° Honeycomb Louver.
- Honeycomb louver also available in 60° as accessory.
- Lightweight, slim profile.
- Center Mount, Yoke Mount, Pole-Op.
- Mounts to stand or can hang easily from a grid.
- Accessory moulded corners also used for four-point rope hang.