Diva-Lite 31 LED DMX Center Mount, Univ
The Diva-Lite® LED’s blend Kino Flo’s popular fixture with its tunable LED family line. The Diva-Lite LED lights feature dial-in variable colour temperature control from 2500K to 9900K, full-range dimming, programmable presets and DMX wireless capability.
As with the Celeb and Select LED’s, the Diva-Lite LED’s soft white light doesn’t flicker or shift colour temperature when dimmed. Light levels are consistent throughout the Kelvin range.
The Diva-Lite LED’s feature a Green/Magenta control to match the spectral curves of the most popular cameras and other light sources on set. With built-in DMX and Lumen Radio® receivers, the Diva-Lite LED’s can be controlled by DMX and/or DMX wireless. The Diva-Lite LED’s run on universal input from 100-240VAC or 24VDC with as little as 0.65A, 230VAC (Diva-Lite LED 30).
With its versatility and unique features, the Diva-Lite LED is the perfect imaging tool for use in any studio production or on location.
The new firmware upgrade includes four Mode options, the White Mode, the Gel Mode, RGB Mode and the special effect Mode. Users who prefer to work with clean white light can use the “white Mode”. This Mode will give you access to Dimming, Kelvin and Green/Magenta control channels. Kelvin range is from 2700K tungsten to 6500K daylight.
In the Gel Mode, the Kelvin range travels from 2500K tungsten to 9900K daylight, and Kino Flo has set up a fourth channel called Gel. The Gel channel includes Kino Flo presets such as blue & green screen, sodium vapour, mercury vapour and over 100 well-known lighting gels. In addition, there is also a fifth channel for Hue Angle control and a sixth channel for Saturation. These two channels behave like a traditional colour wheel, where you have white light in the centre and the Hue angle determines the colour along a 360-degree range. Saturation determines how much colour is applied. The second colour Mode provides individual red, green and blue (RGB) control. The RGB Mode is a great way to work with apps with predetermined RGB presets or colour wheels.
The newly introduced Special Effects Mode gives full access to Kino Flo designed effects like Fire, TV, Police, Paparazzi and many more. In addition you can fine tune these effects to your needs and safe them on the preset buttons.
Diva-Lite 31 LED Center Mount Features
• Dial-in colour temperature control between 2500K-9900K
• Green/Magenta Control
• Kino Flo Colour presets (such as Sodium Vapour, Blue and Green Screen and more.)
• Over 100 well-known lighting gels
• Vibrant Colour Selection (RGB+WW Colour Gamut)
• Full colour control through Hue Angle and Saturation control
• Special Effect Mode for Fire, TV, Police, Lightning, Paparazzi and more
• Kelvin presets
• Preset buttons can be used to store custom Kelvin and colour settings
• Colour-correct with high colour rendering index (CRI 95)
• No colour shift while dimming
• Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
• Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
• Full range onboard and DMX dimming
• DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio)
• DMX Auto Terminate
• Universal input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC
• Energy efficient, draws 0.65A, 230VAC and 7A, 24VDC (Diva-Lite LED 30)
• Fixture includes removable 90° Honeycomb Louver
• Center Mount
• Mounts to stand, light enough to be hand-held