The HPLED assembly replaces the traditional HPL 575W and 750W Lamp for use in original profile-luminaires. The integral set of acromatic lenses set in the optical system enhances brightness and gives consistency of light distribution across the illuminated surface thus providing close and comparable light output to traditional tungsten bulbs.
The HPLED is powered by an high power Light Emitting Diode Array with a standard colour temperature of 3200°K and 5600°K. HPLed incorporates a display board to operate the fixture via RDM and or DMX Protocols. The rear section of the RDM/DMX HPLED embeds functions to facilitate fixture operations, such as convenient IN/OUT 5-pin XLR and PowerCon connectors.
– Luminous flux: 13000lm @ 3200°K – 16000lm @ 5600°K
– Colour Temperature: 3200°K (5600°K on request)
– Light Source Life: 50000hours
– Double optics assembly allows for luminaires’ operations to use original optional profile lenses
– RDM and/or DMX protocols
– Integrated display board to facilitate fixture set-up
– Silent cooling fan with speed adjustment
– Protection sensor to ensure LED safety operation
– 5 Pin IN/OUT XLR Connectors
– PowerCon IN/OUT Connectors
– Power Consumption: 170W