- COMPACT POWERHOUSE – Nearly the same brightness as the daylight version, Control Unit is ultracompact, fanless, can run on AC or 1 or 2 V-Mount batteries, provides lots of output: 67320 Lux, 6254 fc at 1 meter
- G/M ADJUSTMENT – Has the extremely useful ability to adjust green-to-magenta shift by +/- 80, made possible by the frosted glass-protected WW(RG) LED source and light-mixing chamber
- COMPREHENSIVE CONTROL – Bluetooth for direct control with the free NANLINK app for iOS & Android, locking ports for DMX/RDM, intuitive built-in controls, 2.4G for the WS-RC-C2 Remote Control and WS-TB-1 Transmitter Box (both sold separately)
- NEXT-GEN ADVANCEMENTS – Forza 500B II has all the latest improvements: a yoke with a one-sided stepless lock, power and head cables that are substantially longer, a quick-release clamp that’s durable and versatile
- TRUST WHAT YOU SEE – Nanlite users praise the beautiful light our fixtures produce first and foremost, but light from Forza 500B II doesn’t just look good—it’s accurate. With an CRI of avg. 96 and TLCI of avg. 97, you won’t waste time in post fixing colour issues.
- 1x Forza 500B II Bicolour LED Spotlight
- 1x Control Unit with V-Mount Plates
- 1x Head Cable 9.10-feet (3 m)
- 1x Power Cable 19.8-feet (6 m)
- 1x RF-BM 55-Degree Bowens Mount Reflector
- 1x ASCPQRFZ Quick-Release Stand Clamp
- 1x AS-CAP-BW-B COB Protective Cap
- 1x Padded Carrying Bag
- 1x DMX Reference Guide
- 1x User Manual
- 2-Year Limited Warranty (Extend to 3-Year Limited With Registration on NanliteUS.com)
The Nanlite Forza 500B II Bicolour LED Spotlight is exceptionally compact and lightweight yet delivers 67320 Lux (6254 fc) at 1 meter with the included reflector and has the versatility of an adjustable CCT range of 2700K–6500K. It was made for professional production with durable construction, control options for Bluetooth, 2.4G, and DMX/RDM, a frosted glass-protected COB, a fully redesigned yoke, and a Control Unit that can run on AC or side-mounted 26V or 14.4V-14.8V V-Mount batteries (sold separately). It has a highly accurate CRI rating of 96 and a TLCI of 97, and lets you easily adjust the green-to-magenta shift by +/- 80, which is made possible by its WW(RG) LED source and light-mixing chamber.
The 500B II has all the advancements and improvements of the Forza II line. The Control Unit is 16% smaller, it can run on a single V-Mount battery, and it doesn’t have a fan. The daylight-only Forza 500 II is only around 2% brighter. The included cables are substantially longer: 19.8 feet (6 m) for the power cable, 9.8 feet (3 m) for the head cable, and even longer head cables are available separately. It’s compatible with a vast number of Bowens Mount light modifiers, including Nanlite’s own offerings. A useful 55° reflector is included, and with the FL-20G Fresnel (sold separately), output increases to 17400 Lux (1616 fc) at 3 meters.
A stepless, one-sided lock allows easy positioning, and an umbrella mount gives you more light-shaping options. The upgraded yoke allows 360° rotation, it’s curved to provide greater tilting range for large modifiers, and the base is compatible with baby pins and junior pin mounts. Dimming can be fine-tuned in 0.1% increments. The head fan has 4 modes: Smart, Full Speed, Low Speed, and Off for absolute silence. A redesigned padded carrying case with improved cushioning safely holds everything. A USB port allows firmware updates that will add new features in the future, and it can supply power to wireless DMX receivers (sold separately).
The Forza 500B II provides a substantial amount of output from a head that weighs only 9.5 lbs (4.3 kg) and is just 15.7 x 9.1 x 5.6″ in size.
Trust What You See
Users praise our beautiful quality of light first and foremost, but Forza 500 II doesn’t just look good—it’s accurate. With CRI: Avg. 96, TLCI: Avg. 97, TM-30 Rf Avg. 94, TM-30 Rg Avg. 101, you won’t waste time in post fixing colour issues.
App and DMX Control
You can fully control Forza 500B II with your phone through Bluetooth with the free NANLINK app for iOS and Android. 2.4G lets you use the WS-RC-C2 Remote (sold separately) or the WS-TB-1 Transmitter Box (sold separately) for larger setups. Locking DMX/RDM ports facilitate advanced control.
When you mix with ambient light and other fixtures, adjusting the green-to-magenta shift lets the 500B II perfectly match. This is also useful when you want to achieve a specific look, but you need to tweak the colour to get there. It’s rare for a spotlight to have this feature, but you get it in Forza 500B II.
Improvements All Around
The Control Unit has easy-access, side-mount battery plates, an easy-to-read OLED screen, intuitive on-board controls with a Lock button, and all cables attach to the top so it can rest on surfaces when in use. The quick-release clamp is durable, easy to use, and fits round or square stands and trusses. 12 effects can be customized and saved as new presets in the NANLINK app.
Decades of Focus
This point-source light was made by a company that’s been solely focused on LED lights for video production and photography for over 30 years. All of this experience is evident in the Forza 500B II