What Is The Nano Hub?
Describing the FXLION NANO HUB is actually rather difficult because of all the options it offers. Overall it is a small device to power and charge different devices from different sources. So far so good.
Imagine your are a travelling photographer for example. You are producing a story on the road and have to edit everything on your laptop. Instead of worrying about the next place to charge your laptop and lose time while sitting around, you could charge your device from one of your spare v-mount batteries over your NANO HUB.
You could say the NANO HUB is a multi voltage DC input and output power hub. You can charge different devices from your v-mount battery over d-tap, power your camera with a USB-C wall plug or even charge your v-mount battery with it over USB-C. In the chart above you can see all the different in- and outputs. There are no boundaries of how to use it.
The NANO HUB is designed for filmmakers and photographers that either want to pack lighter for their next trip or just have a backup to power or charge their devices, in case a cable breaks. Overall the device is made to make your life easier and give more choices for your perfect workflow.
- 14.8V/12V/7.4V/5.0V Multi voltages all equipped in NANOHUB, professional and more application.
- Fit for power supply for popular cellphones/Laptop/Ipad/DSLR camera/DV camera/professional camera/LED lights.
- Input power could be 14.8V battery/Professional D-tap charger/USB-C charger or adaptor.
- Use 14.8V battery or D-tap charger as input, 14.8V/12V/7.4V/USB-A /USB-C outputs working at same time. Use USB-C adaptor as input, 14.8V/12V/7.4V/USB-A outputs working at same time.
- 12VDC output fit for all 12V constant input equipment’s.
- 7.4Vφ2.1 output fit for DV camera/DSLR camera/LED lights.
- USB-C output built-in PD fast charge protocols, 60W max power, fit for Mac Book charge demand.
- USB-A support QC3.0 fast charge protocols, fit for cellphones and devices using USB-A power input
- D-tap output is battery voltage, fit for all 14.8V power in devices.
- The adaptor is designed with a 1/4 screw hole, by using a standard hot-shoe, it can be fixed in any position of the equipment support system.
- With cool blue belt working indicator.
|D-tap Input:||10.0V~16.8V/10A(Input by battery or D-tap charger)|
|USB-C PD Input/Output:||5V/3A,9V/3A,12V/3A,15V/3A,20V/3A,60W(Max)|
|12V DC Output:||12V/3A(Max)|
|7.4V DC Output:||7.4V/3A(Max)|