- Very stable light Quality: CRI>96+, TLCI (Qa)>98+, CCI=0.
- Extremely reliable: no colour temperature shift through the 8%-100% dimming range – zero
degradation in light quality.
- Accurate colour temperature without shift to green or magenta (CCI=O)
- The Laysion Bi-colour LED’s use dual colour(2600k – 6000k) LED’s, which are blended
together to produce the desired colour temperature. To further fine-tune the colour balance
in compromised situations, the unit also has a +/- green/magenta control.
- Our RGBW LED are able to provide a full-colour lighting spectrum of CCT: 6000k-20000k
providing the user with infinite colour options often required for special scenes.
- Total control over full-colour gamut via, HSI and RGBW adjustment modes. Our Special
output power control ensures that each selected colour is close to max power output.
- Our simple and intuitive control panel display makes operation very easy-to-use.
The lighting control menu is divided into 6 modes:
Built-in power supply in the lamp; AC Power input, very easy to expand to large-scale use. The lamps can be DMX controlled in a “Daisy-Chain” via the first lamp in the chain. The first lamp allows the user to have DMX control over every lamp that follows it — So all
CCT, dimming and other features such as HSI, FX, RGBW can be manipulated in this way. Full control via a DMX lighting console is also possible.
- Electrical Safety Certification
|Colour Temperature||RGB Full Colour 410~660nm & Continuous Colour 2000K~6000K Input Voltage: AC 240V 50/60Hz Or AC 120V 50/60Hz|
|CRI||96+ (for Continuous colour)|
|Dimming||Manual / DMX512 / Master-Slave|
|Colour Adjustment||Manual / DMX512 / Master-Slave|
|Lifetime||Approx. 25,000 hours|
|Material||Aluminium + PC|