Compact, powerful, and rugged, the Stella Pro Combo Kit provides cinema-quality lighting that sets up fast and travels the world. The combination of the highest output Stella Pro 10,000c corded and untethered Stella Pro 8000 RF lights plus the fully waterproof Stella Pro 5000 RF equips crews to create high-quality content on any location, anywhere. Powerful enough for use in the studio and perfect for on location “Live Shots” in direct sun or in the most challenging weather, the Stella Pro Combo Kit provides more production value to broadcast professionals than any other kit in the industry. The Stella Pro Combo Kit includes everything you need for a 3-point lighting set up: 1 Stella Pro 5000 RF light, 1 x Stella Pro 8000 RF Light, 1 x Stella Pro 10,000c, wireless remote, an array of compact portable modifiers, mounts, and power options packed into a travel-friendly hard-case roller.
Included In The Kit
- 1 x Stella Pro RF 5000 Unit
- 1 x Stella Pro RF 8000 Unit
- 1 x Stella Pro 10000c Unit
- 1 x EL Remote Control
- 3 x YS Mount Pro
- 3 x C-Stand Mount
- 3 x High Leverage Handle
- 3 x Barn Doors
- 3 x Speedring Gel Holder
- 2 x 50° Focus Optic – DM
- 1 x 25° Fresnel
- 1 x Glo Bulb
- 1 x Profoto Adapter
- 1 x Power Supplies
- 1 x Rolling Hard Case
The Stella Single Point LEDs are a powerful game-changing tool for on-the-go content creators. Stella’s high-output COB array delivers the optical characteristic of a single-point light source while keeping Stella’s footprint small. Stella’s smooth, even, 120-degree beam can be easily shaped and modified to provide a hard or soft light that renders colours beautifully with consistent, regulated, powerful output.
Stella Pro spLEDs setup fast and due to the lightweight design do not require heavy stands or counterweights. Featuring an extremely rugged waterproof construction these powerful lights can operate in any location regardless of weather or power availability. The on board, high capacity battery of the Stella Pro RF lights delivers up to 90 to 375 minutes of regulated runtime, completely cord free. The super compact and reliable Stella Pro 10,000c delivers “HMI” type high output from AC or optional D-Tap Cable accessory.
- Stella’s integrated Li-Ion battery allows Stella Pro lights to travel in carry-on or checked baggage without restrictions or excess baggage fees.
- RF wireless control further enhances the capability of the Stella Pro 5000 RF and 8000 RF and gives broadcast professionals the ability to control the settings of one or multiple lights without moving from the camera or monitor.
- Stella lights are proudly built in California and are backed by a 2 year warranty and Light & Motion’s “Enhanced Experience Guarantee.”
- High Output “Chip on Board” LED
- Certified TLCI 93+, CRI 92+, CCT 5600 Kelvin
- Output up to 10,000 Lumens with 20,580 Lux at 1 Meter with Fresnel lens
- Controlled focus from 120° down to 50° & 25°
- Broad range of accessories including Profoto, Elinchrom, DOP Choice, and Chimera adaptability*
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery operates from 90 – 6.25 hours (5000 RF) and 50 min – 4 hours (8000 RF) completely cord free.
- Regulated lumen output – does not fade during use
- Fast Charge of 2 hours, 80% Charged in 1.5 hrs**
- Runs off wall power, DTAP, 11 – 25V (Stella Pro 5000/8000); 13 – 26V (Stella Pro 10,000c)
- Tested Flicker-Free – up to 10,000 fps
- OLED Digital Display for precise readout with power output, battery, and charge status.
- Dimming with stepped or continuous control
- Intuitive three button interface provides fast, precise output control and navigates settings menu
- Built in Elinchrom wireless communication transceiver supports up to 20 frequency channels and 4 light groups.
- Certified performance (FL-1 Standard)
- IP-68 Fully submersible to 100 meters (Stella Pro 5000 RF); IP54 Splash Proof (Stella Pro 8000 RF/ Stella Pro 10,000c). All lights impact tested up to a one meter drop onto concrete.
|Lumens||10000 (high), 700 (low)|
|Beam Angle||120° (flood), 120° (native), 50° (modified), 25° – 120° (range)|
|Charge Time||120 min|
|IP Rating (FL-1)||68|
|Depth Rating (FL-1)||100 meter(s)|
|Impact Resistance (FL-1)||1 meter|
|Product Weight||12330 grams|
|Product Dimensions||22″ x 14.5″ x 9.5″|