Professionals are now able to work faster with more time on the creative side without the limitations of HMI or panel lights with heavy external batteries. The Interview Kit includes everything you need for a 3-point lighting set up: 2 Stella Pro 8000 RF Lights, 1 Stella Pro 5000 RF light, wireless remote, an array of compact portable modifiers, mounts, and power options packed into a travel-friendly hard-case roller.
Included In The Kit
- 1 x Stella Pro RF 5000
- 2 x Stella Pro RF 8000
- 1 x EL Remote Control
- 3 x YS Mount Pro
- 3 x C-Stand Mount
- 3 x High Leverage Handle
- 3 x Barn Doors
- 2 x 50° Focus Optic – DM
- 2 x 25° Fresnel
- 3 x Speedring Gel Holder
- 1 x Glo Bulb
- 1 x Profoto Adapter
- 1 x Power Supplies
- 1 x Rolling Hard Case
Stella Single Point LEDs are a powerful game-changing tool for on-the-go content creators. Stella’s high-output COB array delivers the optical characteristic of a single-point light source while keeping Stella’s footprint small. Stella’s smooth, even, 120-degree beam can be easily shaped and modified to provide a hard or soft light that renders colours beautifully with consistent, regulated, powerful output.
With no cords to plug in, tape, or ballast warm-up periods, Stella Pro spLEDs set up fast allowing more time on the creative side to work with the talent to get the shot. Stella’s lightweight and sleek onboard battery design eliminates the need for heavy stands or counterweights. Featuring an extremely rugged waterproof construction, these powerful lights can operate in any location regardless of weather or power availability.
- Stella’s integrated Li-Ion battery allows Stella Pro RFs to travel in carry-on or checked baggage without restrictions or excess baggage fees.
- RF long range, reliable wireless control further enhances the speed and capability of the Stella Pro RF, allowing DPs to control the settings of one or multiple lights from a small, Micro USB rechargeable remote.
- Stella lights are proudly built in California and are backed by a 2 year warranty and Light & Motion’s “Enhanced Experience Guarantee.”
- High Output “Chip on Board” LED
- Certified TLCI 93+, CRI 92+, CCT 5600 Kelvin
- Output up to 8000 Lumens with 14,210 Lux at 1 Meter with Fresnel lens
- Controlled focus from 120° down to 50° & 25°
- Broad range of accessories including Profoto, Elinchrom, DOP Choice, and Chimera adaptability*
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery operates from 90 – 6.25 hours (5000 RF) and 50 min – 4 hours (8000 RF) completely cord free.
- Regulated lumen output – does not fade during use
- Fast Charge of 2 hours, 80% Charged in 1.5 hrs
- Runs off wall power, DTAP, 11 – 25V
- Tested Flicker-Free – 7000 fps
- OLED Digital Display for precise readout with power output, battery, and charge status.
- Dimming with stepped or continuous control
- Intuitive three button interface provides fast, precise output control and navigates settings menu
- Built in RF wireless communication transceiver supports up to 20 frequency channels and 4 light groups.
- Certified performance (FL-1 Standard)
- IP-68 Fully submersible to 100 meters (Stella Pro 5000 RF); IP54 Splash Proof (Stella Pro 8000 RF) All lights impact tested up to a 1 m drop onto concrete.
|Lumens||8000 (high), 4000 (medium), 2000 (low)|
|Runtime||50 min (high), 115 min (medium), 245 min (low)|
|Beam Angle||120° (flood), 120° (native), 50° (modified), 25° – 120° (range)|
|Charge Time||120 min|
|IP Rating (FL-1)||68|
|Depth Rating (FL-1)||100 meter(s)|
|Impact Resistance (FL-1)||1 meter|
|Product Weight||12564 grams|
|Product Dimensions||22″ x 14.5″ x 9.5″|